Tuesday, January 17, 2006

HA

Sassyfemme linked to this site where you can put in a picture of you and it will tell you if you look like a celebrity. I used my office photo (the one used on our company directory) and it said I look like:
Audrey Tatou (thanks, computer thing!)
Elijah Wood (Not so thanks)
Monica Lewinsky (my teeth are NOT like that, thanks very much)
Serena Williams (riiiiiiiight)

It reminds me of the photo booth thing at the arcade that will take two photos of two people and mash them together to make a "child" face. We tried that years ago and oh. my. word. The fake child was a hideous monster!! All we could figure was that because I am so tall, and she is so short, it couldn't line up our faces. The child face had two faces, four eyes, it was all crazy.

Maybe that's the REAL reason we're adopting! Ha!

I looked on the internet for a program that would do the same thing for laughs. Couldn't find one. Let me know if you know of one.

No comments: