Monday, January 30, 2006

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups with Caramel


This seemed like a really nice idea. Unfortunately the execution is sub-par. First off, I think the peanut butter should be on the bottom, and the caramel on top, instead of the other way around like it is. Second, the caramel flavor is not my favorite. They're not too messy, which is nice. Some caramel items get all over your face and hands. These can be eaten while walking, which is nice. The caramel just isn't quite right to me--a little too burned-sugar and not enough gooey artificial flavor. What? What do you think I eat candy for?

Overall: B

In other news, I was moron enough to engage in a stupid little discussion on a political-type blog with a smug type who can't seem to wrap himself around the idea that other people might have half a clue more than him. Why do I do it? Why can't I let it go? But I am in quite a mood from it. If you're him: dude, I am much better informed than you are about my own tax filing status and the implications therein.

No comments: